Love is passion, obsession; someone you can't live without...fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back...because the truth is, there is no sense living your life without this. -William Parrish

Thursday, April 21, 2011

momma

rough week. finals. moving. papers. spending more time with my car than my hubs. most of all...rain, rain, rain. last night it hailed and woke me up. really weather? don't you know i need my vitamin d?!

well, i was worn a little thin today. momma saw me and first thing she did was hug me--her hugs are the best thing ever-worries melt away, concerns take flight and i feel good. then she said to hop in her car cause i needed some spring.

my mom is spring. she is happy, beautiful and fun. she is substantive. she fills me with energy. she is the crisp air kissing my face. she is the first green grass. momma is the bright daffodils lining my path home, that keep me hoping for warmer days.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet tribute! I hope your momma has read this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat's beautiful! I am glad you got some spring on a dark day.

    ReplyDelete