Love is passion, obsession; someone you can't live without...fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back...because the truth is, there is no sense living your life without this. -William Parrish

Monday, November 21, 2011

thankful

thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. i love this time of year to reflect on what blessings i have been afforded.

i have SO MANY THINGS to be thankful for. but i am especially grateful this year for one mr darren mower.

i found out last night from his dad that for the past 7 years, he has kept cash on him through out the season to give to those he came in contact with that could use help. my heart literally burst as i was told of my husbands goodness. who is this man i married? how did i marry so far above me?

my favorite thing about all this-he has never told anyone! he was with his dad one christmas eve running last minute errands-darren snuck away while his dad was finishing up with a purchase and happened upon his generosity.

i learn things about darren every day that i love. but today i love his huge heart and that he is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment