Love is passion, obsession; someone you can't live without...fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back...because the truth is, there is no sense living your life without this. -William Parrish

Monday, September 19, 2011

so long, farewell!

i said goodbye to one of my dearest friends last week. this friend has ALWAYS been there for me... good days and bad, to celebrate or just to hang out, before tests, after tests, and always around for my drive home.

i always have been able to find reasons or occasions to bring this friend around me, because just the presence- i found heavenly.

but, truthfully there came a point in my life where my happiness depended on this friend... i even smuggled this friend to girls camp because i knew i could not go 5 days alone (i was too scared to try to smuggle on trek, it was a LONG three days).

it was time to cut the cord from this dear friend that i became so dependent on. it has been a tough week. my body aches from the separation and my head has been pounding. i have wondered if i really needed to to take such serious measures...

but today has been one week exactly, and i feel amazing! so long diet coke!!!

2 comments:

  1. I admire you for saying goodbye! I don't think I have the strength! Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kill me. But way to go! Love & miss!!

    ReplyDelete