Love is passion, obsession; someone you can't live without...fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back...because the truth is, there is no sense living your life without this. -William Parrish

Thursday, September 22, 2011

we are family

since it has been an eternity since i wrote any "jamie-isms" i thought it was about time.

yesterday we went to lunch and half way through i realized i had been wearing my shirt/tunic thing inside out...

j: that is how you know your clothes are too fancy, if you can't tell immediately which side is right.

the man is wise i tell ya.

also, just wanted to document it and tell the world that i LOVE my hubs! we have both been down with a nasty stomach flu AND we are both soda sober!!! as a result we have both been super sore. so yesterday he texted me and let me know he had gotten me a massage-what a guy!

darren is so much fun. i love our super-uno tournaments that last hours before bed (and usually end in 1/2 of us being angry), i love his humor, i LOVE his optimism and perseverance, i love his generosity and kindness. i also love watching better off ted and how i met your mother with him at night and hearing his giggle-it is charming.

1 comment:

  1. I know I say it all the time, but I just love you guys. So meant for each other.

    ReplyDelete